Taxi Transfers from Tenerife South Airport to Puerto de la Cruz
There are various options to get you from the Reina Sofia Airport (TFS) to Puerto de la Cruz; Private Taxi Transfer, Car Hire, Bus or Shuttle Bus.
Taxi Transfer to Puerto de la Cruz
Taxi Transfer is normally the easiest way of getting from Tenerife South Airport to Puerto de la Cruz. The pleasant drive…
If you pre-book a transfer to Puerto de la Cruz, your driver will meet you in Arrivals at Tenerife South Airport and will guide you to your nearby transfer vehicle. It’s easier than standing in a long queue for a taxi. Especially during the summer months when the airport is very busy. Your transfer driver will monitor your flight and be waiting when you arrive. He will take you to the door (or as close as possible) of your accommodation in Puerto de la Cruz.
What is the cost of a taxi transfer from Tenerife South Airport to Puerto de la Cruz?
The cost of a taxi transfer to Puerto de la Cruz can vary greatly, depending on the company offering the service. Below are a few examples of current prices of door-to-door service with meet & greet service at Tenerife South Airport.
|Private Transfer from Tenerife South Airport to Puerto de la Cruz||Price|
|Car (1-4 passengers)||€125|
|Minivan (5-7 passengers)||€150|
|Minibus (8-13 passengers)||€165|
|Luxury transfer (1-4 passengers)||€145|
Why Should I Book a Private Airport Transfer to Puerto de la Cruz?
Pre-booking a private airport transfer from the airport to your final destination is definitely the way to go. If you want to walk out of the airport and not worry how or when you will get to your hotel/apartment or home in Tenerife then we would recommend booking a private airport transfer. Your driver will be in the arrivals hall waiting for you.
No waiting in long taxi queues. No worry of how much your journey will cost. Larger parties can travel together. Door to door VIP service. Higher standard of vehicle. Baby and child safety seats are pre-booked. Passengers with mobility issues can be catered for by pre-booking.
The luxury and peace of mind of a pre-booked private taxi collecting you from and to the airport also means you can sit back and enjoy the jouney.
The ability to pre-book your child’s baby or safety seat with an airport transfer gives you peace of mind of you child’s safety.
How Long Does it take to get from Tenerife South Airport to Puerto de la Cruz?
Puerto de La Cruz is situated in the north of Tenerife. The quickest route from Tenerife South Airport to Puerto de la Cruz is approximately 89 km. From Tenerife South Airport to Puerto de la Cruz will take just over 1 hour by taxi.
Driving directions to Puerto de la Cruz
- On leaving the airport head south east and follow signs for the TF1 towards Santa Cruz.
- Keep on the TF-1 travelling up the east of the island for approximately 53 km.
- After 53 km keep right and take Exit 6 sign posted Añaza/Sta. M’ Del Mar/La Laguna/TF-2/Aeropuerto Norte.
- Exit 6 will take you onto the TF-2. Make sure you stay in the right hand lane sign posted TF-2 (Las Chumberas/La Laguna/Aeropuerto Norte).
- Continue on the TF-2 for approximately 4.5km.
- After 4.5km take the left lane to merge onto the TF-5 toward La Laguna/Puerto de la Cruz.
- Keep on the TF-5 for approximately 26 km.
- Take Exit 32 off the TF5 onto the TF-31 toward Puerto Cruz/Martiánez/El Rincón.
- Continue for approximately 3.5km on the TF-31/TF-312 to Puerto de la Cruz.
Find more information on Tenerife South Airport Transfers