VIP Airport Lounges Tenerife
VIP Airport Lounges are becoming more popular as people travel more frequently by airplane for holidays or business purposes.
If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the busy airport you can wait for your flight in the VIP Airport Lounge at both Tenerife South Airport and Tenerife North Airport. You can relax in comfortable surroundings and enjoy the facilities. Free access can be gained to the VIP lounges in Tenerife for business class ticket and club card holders (check that your airline qualifies before travelling).
The VIP airport lounge at Tenerife South Airport is the Sala Montana Roja Lounge and the VIP Lounge at Tenerife North Airport is Sala Nivaria Lounge.
If you do not qualify for admittance to the airport lounge with your airline ticket or club card, access to the lounge can be obtained on the day at reception either in cash or by card.
Alternatively, why not pre-book access to the airport VIP lounges via the link below.
Covid-19 Update to Airport Lounges
In light of the Covid-19 Epidemic the airport lounge can provide a refuge from the busy airport terminal.
Not all VIP airport lounges are open at the present time due to Covid-19 restrictions. More airport lounges are in the process of opening so please check with the lounge operator for more information.
Various changes have been made to the airport lounges and procedures for when they re-open as below:
All staff working in the lounges will be provided with appropriate PPE protection which they must wear when performing their duties.
- The number of clients allowed into the lounge area will be strictly monitored.
- Separate entry and exit access.
- Social distance floor markings.
- Alcohol based sanitiser will be provided at the check in desk both for guests and staff and sanitiser stations are also available to use.
- Strict hygiene practices are being implemented in regard to regular cleaning of the lounge and all items in the lounge.
- Furniture layout adjusted to make sure they comply with local government guidelines and restrictions and putting our travellers mind at ease.
- A seat allocation service has been introduced and the receptionist will direct you to your allocated seat(s). These will be cleaned and and sanitised when you leave.
- Access to digital press on customers own devices.
- Self service system for food and drink replaced by table service or assisted by staff.
- Digital menu to choose from on customer’s own device available via QR code.
Please Note; that due to circumstances with Covid19 that any of the above are subject to change at any time.