Bag Wrap at Tenerife South Airport
If you are concerned about the security of your bags in transit, one of the best ways to deter potential thieves is to plastic wrap your baggage before you check in.
Industrial strength plastic wrap protects your belongings against being interfered with. You can immediately know if your bags have been tampered with or opened.
Advantages of having your luggage professionally plastic wrapped:
- It protects your luggage from scratches, scuffs and being ripped.
- Prolongs the life of your luggage by protecting it from damage.
- Reduces the risk of people trying to insert unauthorised items such as drugs into your luggage.
- Waterproof plastic protects against water getting into your luggage from rain, humidity etc.
- Keeps your luggage dry during the whole transit period despite the weather conditions.
- Protects your luggage from stains due to spillage.
- No worries about your bags accidentally becoming open due to broken zippers etc.
- Loose items such as golf clubs don’t become dislodged.
- Where you have multiple flight connections where luggage is out of sight for extended periods it is highly recommended.
Where is the bag wrap machine at Tenerife South Airport?
Tenerife South Airport has two plastic bag wrapping machines for luggage in the check in area.
Both wrapping stations can be found at the ground floor by the check in Desks 43-87 and 13-42.
For more information email email@example.com
Fax 916 376 006.