What changes have been made at Tenerife South Airport due to Covid-19?
When arriving at Tenerife South Airport you will notice that various changes have been made to the Airport Terminal and the arrivals procedure.
We are all adjusting to the “new normal” and inline with this, below are some adjustments which you will notice when arriving at the airport and guidelines which need to be followed.
- The use of a mask is compulsory for indoor public spaces.
- A mask is also compulsory outdoors when it is impossible to keep the safety distance.
- Only passengers can access the airport terminal.
- Visitors who are assisting passengers who require assistance,(wheelchair assistance/special needs etc.) can also access the terminal building.
- At all times keep a safe distance from other passengers and members of staff.
- Follow the hygiene measures at all times.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser regularly. There are various hand sanitiser stations situated throughout the terminal building.
- Only collect your baggage once the person in front of you has collected their baggage.
Airport Changes at Tenerife South Airport
- The Baggage Reclaim Hall B (Floor – 1) is closed.
- Closure of the Security Check Point B (Floor 0) is closed.
- Closure of the Fast Lane.
- Closure of the VIP Lounge.
- Meet & Assist Service is suspended.
Are the Shops and Duty Free open in Tenerife South Airport?
Facilities at the airport have been restricted due to the effect of Covid-19. You will find that many of the shops and restaurants are temporarily closed. The following are still available at the airport.
- The pharmacy remains open.
- If you need something to eat or drink vending machines are available.
- Tenerife Duty Free (P0) remains open.
- Cafeteria Ritazza remains open.
- The general Car Park remains open.